Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the website (“Site”) for James Bell Associates (“JBA”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). JBA has created this Site to provide information about our company and services.
- All information you submit is truthful and accurate.
- You will not submit any personal information if you are under 13 years old.
- You will not advertise or sell products or services.
- You will not use the Site to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame, or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party.
- You will not transmit software virus(es) or other code, files, or programs to interfere with the Site functionality or users’ use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You will not crawl, scrape, or cache any content from the JBA Site, including personal information or User Materials, or collect or store any personal information of other users without their express permission.
- Your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
JBA reserves the right to change our Terms and Conditions and other Site policies at any time. Such changes will go into effect immediately. Your continued use of the Site after the revised Terms and Conditions are posted will constitute your acceptance of the revisions.
Use of Site Content
The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. The JBA Site is protected under U.S. copyright laws to the maximum extent permitted. Unless otherwise indicated, all content (copyrights, trademarks, service marks, designs, text, graphics, layout, logos, pictures, audio/video clips, information, or data [“Content”]) included in/on the Site is owned or controlled by JBA or its affiliates, clients, licensors, suppliers, representatives, or agents (each a “Copyright Holder”). No claim is made to government works.
All the Content on this Site may be used, downloaded, reproduced, or reprinted provided that your use strictly complies with and you agree to meet the following terms and conditions—
- Use of the Content must be for noncommercial educational, informational, or personal use only.
- You will not modify the Content in any way unless authorized in writing by JBA or the original authors.
- You will not use or misrepresent the JBA name or Content to imply endorsement, affiliation, sponsorship, or partnership with JBA in any manner.
- You will not use the Content in any way that may tarnish JBA’s name or reputation, including any use that JBA, in its sole discretion, determines to be lewd, obscene, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, offensive, objectionable, or inconsistent with JBA’s mission. We do not condone such language and are not responsible for any inappropriate comments made by third-parties on our site or in relation to our site.
- You agree to immediately remove, destroy, or refrain from using the Content if instructed to do so by JBA.
JBA seeks to post Site content that is accurate and reliable and to maintain the security of our Site, including the protection of users’ personal and non-personal information. However, this Site and content are provided you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and without warranty or condition of any kind, whether express or implied. By using our Site, you hereby release JBA from any liability for any of the following:
- Any errors in our content or misrepresentation by a third party made in response to this Site or any of its content
- Fraud by any Site user or the interception of information you provide as a user
- Any links on this Site to a third-party site or that site’s content; third-party content is not under JBA’s control and links to other sites should not be construed as referrals or endorsements
- Failure by JBA to ensure that it does not breach any copyright or intellectual property right of a third party
- Damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from use of our Site, such as downloading our materials
- Loss or damage caused by delay, errors, or downtime of this Site or its servers
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability on the part of JBA where and to the extent that applicable laws prohibit such exclusion or limitation. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then such provision is deemed severed from the Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You agree to indemnify and hold JBA and its affiliates as well as their respective directors, officers, trustees, and employees harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your account, or in any way arising out of the use of this Site.
JBA reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for violations of the Terms and Conditions. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The JBA Site is operated in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States of America. These Terms and Conditions shall therefore be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws in force in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the applicable laws of the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in the Commonwealth of Virginia over any action or proceeding relating to the Terms and Conditions.
Questions and Feedback
You may send questions, comments, and suggestions (“Feedback”) regarding these Terms and Conditions using any of the methods listed on our Contact Us page. JBA shall have no obligations of any kind related to the Feedback. Additionally, all Feedback shall be deemed non-confidential and become the sole property of JBA, giving us the right to use and distribute the Feedback without limitation, acknowledgment, or compensation to you. You expressly waive any moral rights you may have in the Feedback.