Staff from the Tribal Evaluation Institute (TEI) contributed to the first journal issue focused on tribal home visiting. The special issue of the Infant Mental Health Journal is titled “New Directions in Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting: Lessons From the Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program.”
TEI worked with Tribal Home Visiting grantees, the Administration for Children and Families (ACF), and the Tribal Early Childhood Research Center on the following articles:
- Building Evaluation Partnerships With Tribal Communities for Home Visiting
- Methodological Considerations for Home-Visiting Research in Tribal Communities
- Performance Measurement in Tribal Home Visiting: Challenges and Opportunities
- Measurement Issues in Home Visiting Research Within Tribal Communities: Challenges and Strategies
- Approaches to the Evaluation of Cultural Adaptations of Home Visiting in Tribal Communities
TEI is funded by the Office of Planning, Research and Evaluation, Administration for Children and Families.