Federally funded home visiting programs must report on coordination and referrals regarding community resources and supports—one of six benchmark areas tied to their Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program award. Connecting families to resources may lead to improved outcomes in the five other benchmark areas.
This measurement tool helps home visiting programs track their progress improving coordination and referrals. It is organized into five main sections:
- Agreements and Points of Contact Between the Home Visiting Program and Agencies in the Community
- Adult and Pediatric Health Care and Access
- Domestic Violence Services
- Other Services for Children
- Other Services for Adults