The toolkit, created by the Tribal Evaluation Institute project, was designed for grantees of the Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program. Many of its resources will be useful for professionals across the human services, education, and early childhood fields.
The toolkit’s five modules represent different stages of the data improvement cycle:
- Module 1: Choosing a System and Working With a Vendor or Developer
- Module 2: Documenting and Improving Data System Processes
- Module 3: Protecting Data Ownership and Privacy
- Module 4: Displaying and Reporting Data
- Module 5: Optimizing Your Current Data System
Users can access the individual modules above, which include some tools in modifiable formats such as Word and Excel, or download the full toolkit as a PDF file.
The Tribal Evaluation Institute helps grantees of the Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program build capacity in gathering, using, and sharing information to improve the health and well-being of children and families. The project is funded by the Administration for Children and Families’ Office of Planning, Research and Evaluation.