As part of its commitment to evidence-based practice, the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program (MIECHV) includes funding for home visiting research, evaluation, and quality improvement efforts. MIECHV-supported projects span multiple location and home visiting models. Many also engage programs and practitioners in participatory research to ensure findings are relevant to the field.
For this brief, NHVRC staff interviewed leads for several MIECHV-funded projects to learn about their goals, key players, accomplishments, implications, and upcoming activities. Read the full brief to learn more about the—
- Mother and Infant Home Visiting Program Evaluation (MIHOPE)
- Home Visiting Applied Research Collaborative (HARC)
- Home Visiting Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network (HV CoIIN)
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau investigator-initiated studies
- State, territory, and tribal-led evaluations