The National Home Visiting Resource Center (NHVRC) is a source for comprehensive information about early childhood home visiting; its growing evidence base; and its potential impact on children, families, and communities.
Its goal is to support sound decisions in policy and practice to help children and families thrive.
JBA established and operates the NHVRC, which encompasses extensive data collection, a major annual publication, and a multidimensional communications strategy.
Visit the NHVRC website at www.nhvrc.org to—
- View national and state data on home visiting in the NHVRC yearbook, including the number of families served and the number who could benefit but are not being reached
- Search for home visiting research and evaluation
- Access briefs and blog posts on cutting-edge topics
- Explore evidence-based home visiting models
- Read and watch stories about home visiting and share your own experience
- Sign up for the NHVRC e-newsletter
- Join the NHVRC on Twitter and Facebook
Jill Filene, M.P.H.
Executive Vice President
Jill Filene has more than 25 years of experience in applied research, program evaluation, and technical assistance. Her areas of expertise include home...
Allison Meisch, Ph.D.
Senior Research Associate
Allison Meisch is a developmental psychologist with 20 years of experience in quantitative and qualitative methods, program evaluation, applied research...
Grace Atukpawu-Tipton, Ph.D., M.S.W.
Senior Research Associate, Equity Director
Grace Atukpawu-Tipton has more than 20 years of experience in program evaluation, evaluation technical assistance, and applied social science research in the...
Alexandra Joraanstad, M.S.
Alexandra Joraanstad has more than 10 years of experience conducting social science research and evaluation. Her work has primarily focused on home...
- Joelle Ruben, M.S.W. Senior Communications Associate
- Doreen Major Ryan, M.A. Communications Director
- Amanda Thomson, M.P.P. Research Associate
- Mikaila Singleton, M.P.H. Research Assistant