Since 2010, the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program (MIECHV) has significantly expanded evidence-based home visiting services for families with young children. A cornerstone of MIECHV is a learning agenda that includes a portfolio of research, evaluation, performance measurement, and quality improvement efforts.
- Multisite Implementation Evaluation of Tribal Home Visiting
- Home Visiting Career Trajectories
- Assessment and Mapping of Community Connections in Home Visiting
- Touchpoints for Addressing Substance Use in Home Visiting
- Family-Level Assessment and State of Home Visiting
The brief builds on a 2017 publication that introduces five other MIECHV-supported projects. Together, they address pressing topics in the home visiting field and generate new information on how to support programs and families.