Erin Morehouse has more than 9 years of experience in program evaluation, data reporting and dashboard development, technical assistance and training, data analysis, and data systems development and management.
She currently supports a number of JBA projects, including—
- Survey of Public Participation in the Arts
- Prenatal Alcohol and Other Drug Exposures in Child Welfare
- Early Education and Out-of-School Time Capital Grant Program Evaluation
- Evaluation of the Capacity Building Collaborative
- Technical Assistance on Evaluation for Children’s Bureau Discretionary Grant Programs
Prior to joining JBA, Morehouse worked as a program officer for the Grant Management Solutions project, which provides short-term technical support to countries fighting AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria. She received an M.P.H. from Boston University School of Public Health.