Erin Morehouse has more than 10 years of experience in program evaluation, data reporting and dashboard development, technical assistance and training, data analysis, and data systems development and management.
She currently supports a number of JBA projects, including—
- Survey of Public Participation in the Arts
- Prenatal Alcohol and Other Drug Exposures in Child Welfare
- Early Education and Out-of-School Time Capital Grant Program Evaluation
- Evaluation of the Capacity Building Collaborative
- Technical Assistance on Evaluation for Children’s Bureau Discretionary Grant Programs
Prior to joining JBA, Morehouse worked as a program officer for the Grant Management Solutions project, which provided short-term technical support to countries fighting AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria. She received an M.P.H. from Boston University School of Public Health.