Erica Blue Roberts has 8 years of experience in program evaluation and analysis, applied social science research, and technical assistance. She has extensive experience working with the Native American population in public health, evaluation, and participatory research projects.
Roberts is currently the assistant project director for the Evaluation of the Montana American Indian Tobacco Use Prevention Program, a capacity building specialist through the Tribal Evaluation Institute, and a liaison for the Multisite Implementation Evaluation of Tribal Home Visiting. Her research skills include—
- Providing technical assistance
- Contributing to the design of survey instruments
- Collecting, coding, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Designing, writing, and implementing evaluation plans
- Preparing research studies and manuscripts
- Conducting site visits
- Providing evaluation trainings
Previously, Roberts was a research analyst for the National Cancer Institute through the Graduate Education Diversity Internship Program offered by the American Evaluation Association. She received a Ph.D. in behavioral and community health from the University of Maryland and an M.H.S. from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.